Sunday, December 7, 11:00 am-Noon. Location -Sister Sludge Coffee shop, 4557 Bloomington Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55407 to address chapter organizational topics, including:
1. School board engagement as follow-up to election meet & greet session held last month
2. Advanced Learn proficiency scores 2014. What does it mean?
3. School specific parent groups: what support can the chapter provide?
4. Outreach to families of Advanced Learners in underrepresented MPS schools
5. Survey of all MPLS schools to understand G&T services
6. Chapter meeting topics
7. Other items?
Hope you can make it! Questions, comments or suggestions, please contact Rebecca Kane, president, MPLS chapter, [email protected]