November 18, 2021 is Give to the Max Day in Minnesota!
On Minnesota’s Giving Holiday, please consider a donation to the Minnesota Council for the Gifted and Talented (MCGT). We appreciate your support today and throughout the year.
GiveMN links donors with organizations that are working to make Minnesota a better place. Its online giving website, GiveMN.org, enables charitable giving any time and any place, allowing people to donate with ease and enthusiasm. GiveMN brings innovation, energy and fresh ideas to Minnesota generosity.
GiveMN is an independent 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Explore GiveMN.org today.
- Since its inception in 2009, nonprofits and schools have raised more than $250 million through GiveMN.org.
- More than 13,000 organizations fundraise for their causes on GiveMN.org.
- Nearly 700,000 individuals have made donations on GiveMN.org.
- Give to the Max Day 2020 raised $30.4 million for 6,114 nonprofits and schools, a record-breaking day during a record-breaking year of giving nationwide.
- GiveMN has given away more than $2.2 million in prizes to hundreds of nonprofits and schools in the first 11 years of Give to the Max Day.