MCGT is participating in Give to the MAX Day! Give to the Max is a statewide outpouring of support for thousands of nonprofits and schools across Minnesota! Give MN’s Giving Holiday is scheduled for Thursday, November 19, but you don’t have to wait to support the causes that mean the most to you. Early Giving began November 1, so please consider making a gift today!
GiveMN links donors with organizations that are working to make Minnesota a better place. Its online giving website, GiveMN.org, enables charitable giving any time and any place, allowing people to donate with ease and enthusiasm. GiveMN brings innovation, energy and fresh ideas to Minnesota generosity.
GiveMN is an independent 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Explore GiveMN.org today.
- Since its inception in 2009, nonprofits and schools have raised nearly $220 million through GiveMN.org.
- More than 10,000 organizations fundraise for their causes on GiveMN.org.
- More than 400,000 individuals have made donations on GiveMN.org.
- Give to the Max Day 2018 raised $21 million in 24 hours for 5,400 nonprofits and schools.
- GiveMN has given away more than $2 million in prizes to hundreds of nonprofits and schools in the first ten years of Give to the Max Day.