CHOICES Chapter members and friends of our community will be able to make appointments to:
- Chat with a veteran MCGT CHOICES parent about your child’s learning
- Browse our curriculum library, and return items you’ve checked out at previous events
- Check out curriculum materials to take home to use with your family (active CHOICES Chapter members only)
- Shop our sale of donated materials, and
- Make donations of learning materials, with the proceeds to the MCGT CHOICES Chapter.
There will also be a representative of Exploration High School available if you would like to hear more about their innovative learning model. They are aiming to open to 8th and 9th graders in the fall of 2021.
We’re offering a range of times to accommodate your work and school schedules:
- Thursday, November 19 from 4:00PM – 7:00PM
- Tuesday, December 1 from 2:00PM – 5:00PM
- Tuesday, December 29 from 10:00AM – 1:00PM
Location: Exploration High School, 229 13th Ave NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413
Here are the logistics:
- Office hours are by appointment only. SIGN UP ONLINE HERE
- Registration is limited to five visitors in each time slot. You are welcome to bring your children, but they must be registered and included in our count.
- Masks and other protocols will follow requirements and recommendations that are in force at the time of the event, as well as any requirements of the governing board of Exploration High School.
- Exploration High School has fenced off-street parking lot and a secure entrance. Information about parking and entering the building will be sent to registered visitors in advance of their visit.
- We may host another larger sale this winter or spring, where families can bring their own stash of materials to sell.
Any questions, contact Kelly Noah at [email protected]