The MCGT Homeschool Chapter will meet in Edina Community Center, room 329 (east side of third floor), from 7:00pm to 9:00pm.
Welcome and Introductions
– MHA Conference – Sept 14, 2014 – Call for volunteers/sign up
– Homeschool Chapter Connection with STAR – oversight/overlap in positions/attendance at MCGT homeschool meetings
– Homeschool Chapter Name – set up new email
– Resource Fair (decide to do or not next year, need committed coordinators)
– Homeschool Chapter meetings (satisfying our chapter’s needs, interests, and priorities at meetings with: speakers, general gifted and homeschool discussions, curriculum topic discussions, welcoming new families)
– Homeschool Chapter use of it’s finances – ideas
– Homeschool Chapter Activities
– Update Bylaws with new positions, need for budget and spelled out duties
– Homeschool Chapter Board member officer nomination slate for next year
– Budget for 2015
– Plans for August meeting (location, pizza etc)
Open for general homeschooling and gifted discussions
You are welcome to bring snacks to share at the meeting.