MCGT is grateful to our sponsors for supporting our website and the Outlook newsletter.
The Minnesota Council for the Gifted & Talented (MCGT) does not endorse or recommend any programs, sponsors, or activities, unless specifically noted. Readers are encouraged to obtain additional information and make their own evaluations. If you wish to be a MCGT sponsor please contact the MCGT office at [email protected] for guidelines and fees. Sponsors are accepted only if they are compatible with the mission of MCGT.
- Academic Coaching for Gifted & Twice Exceptional (2e & 3e) students that facilitates improved achievement by supporting executive function skills, attention, cognitive and emotional regulation.
- Coaching helps students develop skills to get started, persist, and complete work more consistently and to develop communication and self-advocacy skills.
- Dr. Malen works with parents, students, and schools. Focus areas include: ADHD, Dyslexia, NVLD, Executive Function, Emotional Regulation, Underachievement, 504 & IEP accommodations.
- Services are offered via Zoom and include individual academic coaching for students and parents, monthly grade-management coaching, and enrichment & passion coaching, as well as ADHD coaching for youth and adults.
- Please take a look at the AxyLu website and contact me!
Online G3 is a WASC-accredited online learning program for gifted students working at grade levels 6 through 12. Acceleration is encouraged! Families can mix and match classes to meet the unique needs of their individual learners. Classes include live weekly webinars, interactive homework activities, and open access to learning resources such as Brainpop and Discovery Education. For students seeking a path to college, we also offer a variety of college preparation and counseling services.