One day half session on March 7, 2020 from 8:30am – 12:30pm, St. Paul, MN with the chance to sign up a la carte for a series of 6 online sessions at $25 per session.
WHAT: Guided discussion group for families with gifted/talented children
WHEN: Saturday March 7, 2020 from 8:30 am until 12:30 pm (One half day session March 7, 2020 and the chance to sign up ala carte for a series of 6 sessions on line at $25 per one hour session)
WHERE: Just Us located at 275 4th Street East (in the back room) St. Paul, MN 55101 Parking at the Farmer’s Market, Union Depot, or on the street.
CO-FACILITATORS: Joan Larson and Mark Larson
COST: $100 (covers the cost of the book A Parent’s Guide to Gifted Children) Additional sessions are online (Zoom link will be emailed prior to the session) and available ala carte at $25 per session. These will be Tuesday nights from 6:30 pm until 7:30 pm.
Email [email protected] with questions
- Establish an environment in which parents of talented children can receive support, guidance, and professional advice through discussion with other parents and trained facilitators. .
- Develop parenting skills to nurture the self concept and emotional development of talented children and their families.
- Social Emotional Needs of Gifted (SENG)
- What it is
- Guidance groups that support parents during child-rearing years
- What it is not
- Therapy groups
- Advocacy groups
- What it is
- Specific Content
- What is giftedness
- Characteristics of gifted children
- Motivation, enthusiasm and underachievement