with Mary Wandrei, Ph.D., a psychologist specializing in gifted children and adults.
Come and learn:
• What does “intensity” look like?
• Why are gifted children often particularly intense?
• When are they extra intense?
• What should we do generally, as parents?
• What are some specific techniques we can use?
• What are some additional resources on intensity?
Saturday, November 3
9:00 – 10:15 a.m.
Expo Elementary School
540 Warwick St.
Saint Paul, MN 55116
This event is FREE but pre-registration is required at: www.graspmn.org/programs
Sorry, child care is not provided.