MCGT members are its most valuable asset. Without the time and dedication of our valued volunteers, MCGT would not be able to provide the events and services it does. Here’s your chance to get involved. We’re looking for volunteers to help with this year’s fall conference.
· We have needs the day before the conference.
· Some jobs require as little as a 15 minute commitment.
· Nearly all volunteer positions take place outside of sessions so volunteers can still fully enjoy our wonderful speakers.
We need a number of volunteers for the conference. Here is a list of some of the volunteer jobs available:
· Preparing Conference Folders (the day before the conference)
· Book Table Set Up
· Post Signs
· Set up information table
· Direct People to Correct Areas
· Main Registration Table
· Help with Kid’s Book Swap
· Book Sales during registration and between sessions
· Record Keynote Sessions
· Lunch Expediter
· Final Book Sales, Inventory & Packing
· Collect Evaluation Forms
· Take down Signs
· Take down information table
Please click the button or link below to learn more and sign up to help at the MCGT Fall Conference.
Our member volunteers are what make MCGT such a great organization. Volunteering is such a wonderful way to get to know people in MCGT. We have so many savvy parents in our organization who’ve been-there-done-that; I know they have been an invaluable resource for me in trying to figure out my child’s educational options.
Thanks for making a difference!